...a girl of many moods.

Friday, March 11, 2016

AURA Absolute Matte Lip Cream | Swatches - #3







(The shade Dream Team-#618 is my absolute favorite by AURA so far, it's my go to lipstick, i always have it in my purse, and i've repurchased it a couple of times )


( as you can see on this photo here, the shade Break the rules - #625 varies in color, depending on how much you apply, it goes from really dark purple, to deep brownish-red with just a hint of purple )




Until Soon.


Other places to find me https://www.instagram.com/donnaoctober/ 



Donna October ©

5 comments:

  1. Прекрасни се Aura matte, секогаш сум во недоумница кој попрво да го купам :)

    Sanja's Burgundy Blog
    Sanja's Burgundy Blog on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really nice and pigmented, I love both of these shades! I'm now following you on GFC! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the colours suit you well. Happy weekend, babe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. as always, this is just amazing ! I enjoy every single post you make . I love makeup you wear this,and everytime. And you look gorgeous, dreamy !
    www.newoutfitfashionblog.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  5. These reminds me of NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams a lot! The packaging is also very similar! I don't think this brand Aura is available world wide though because I never seen it here in Canada.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena