...a girl of many moods.

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Feel Good Saturday ~ It's What I Thought

♥♪





I've noticed that whenever i plan to write a post about certain topic, something in my life happens that completely throws me off and changes my opinions on that subject.
And i am aware that i always say that some weird things are happening to me, like literally in every single Feel Good Saturday post i talk about stuff like that, but it's the truth, i swear my life sometimes ISSA JOKE ( yep, the meme ). But in a good way.
I don't like being bored, so i'm not complaining.
Basically, moral of the story is don't plan anything, ever.
Don't plan shit.
I've learned this on every way possible, the hard way, the easy way, the fun way, the sad way. The thing with plans is that they NEVER turn out the way you wanted. So, just chill.
And it's gonna be even better.
Also, the song choice for today is not a coincidence. It's never a coincidence. I'm all about those subliminal messages. 




"It's what I thought, call me babe
Hush it now cross my name and die
Honor's in the flame, don't deny
So decide whether you want more
."




It's enough.






Until Soon.


Other places to find me https://www.instagram.com/donnaoctober/ 


 Donna October ©

1 comments:

  1. Wow, I really enjoyed reading this! I look forward to your future posts:D Maybe you might like some of the things I write about on my blog.. feel free to have a look!

    www.milliesmoments.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena