Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sooo... This Happened

How many times have I said the words from my favorite movie (Wristcutters ) - 'It only happens if it doesn't matter. It comes without effort.' 
Countless times.
I swear that will be my next tattoo.
Anyways, my point is - this post is about a collaboration I was working on the past few weeks, and i never expected that, it literally happened overnight. I'm not even gonna go into details, the project/video is self-explanatory. I just wanted to say that all of the people I was working with are one of the best people I've ever met, I don't even have words to explain how happy I am that I know them.

Here's the video and links to everybody included, go and follow them guys, let's show some support. 
















Until Soon.



Other places to find me https://www.instagram.com/donnaoctober/ 


 Donna October ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena