...a girl of many moods.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Wristcutters: A Love Story





7 am.
Been awake since 3am.
I. JUST. CAN'T. SLEEP.
.
.
.
.
Ugh, so many thoughts, so many emotions. I'm trying to adjust, but.. I feel like I'm in some sort of half-awake state, kinda dreaming, don't know what's real, my memory is so fucked up, coffee doesn't help me focus, I don't even know anymore...
The only thing that would help me right now is watch Wristcutters, so I probably will after this post. I don't even know why I started writing this post, I guess it's just an attempt to make myself feel better.
So, yeah, Wristcutters. That's my new tattoo. Why? So many reasons. First, if you know me long enough you will know how obsessed I am with that movie for years now, for so many reasons, most important - it got me through some hard times of my life (we don't wanna speak about 2015 again, do we?). And now, after the past 6 months of my life I feel like I can relate to it even more than before, cause it captures my state right now so well. 
Some things just fit perfectly, you know. This movie is one of those things. I mean it fits so perfectly, that it hurts. In a good way.
.
.
.
.
This photo is not random. It's in Cozumel, Mexico, the same day I got the tattoo. I look pretty happy.
I was happy.
.
.
.
.
8am.
Still can't sleep.










Until Soon.



Other places to find 


 Donna October ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena