...a girl of many moods.

Friday, February 23, 2018

Nassau, Bahamas ~ Part 1





The first thing you think of when you hear the word Bahamas is blue water and white beaches, I know. But see, I'm not the type of person that loves beaches. When I travel somewhere I'd rather spend my time exploring the city, the houses, the churches, the hidden places and coffee shops. But I do have beach photos, I just left them for part 2, for now I just wanted to make this quick post from a stroll around the lovely city Nassau. I have good memories from here. It was the first place I visited back in August when I went to work abroad, if you don't count my first two days when I arrived in Miami that is. I should make a story time about the first day when I arrived there and the panic attack I had, lol. I will write all about it in my next post, it's actually quite a funny story.
Anyway.... Nassau.


















Until Soon.



Other places to find 


 Donna October ©


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena