...a girl of many moods.

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Simple Living ~ Basics: Make Up Edition

One of the things that was on the top of my list for 2018 resolutions was to clean my room of all the little things that I don't use and throw away everything I don't need, once I get home. Because while I was on the ship I learned how to function with only few things - few make up product, few pieces of clothing ( you're in your uniform 90% of the time, let's be real here ). So, the past 8 months I've been using only these product that you see here, and I literally don't need anything else for my every day make up. Same goes for clothing. The first thing I did when I got home was cleaned out my closet and all the extra clothes I had, that I don't wear anymore or it was just pointless to have, I gave away to people who needed it more than me. 
When I don't have a lot of stuff in my room it feels like it's easier to breathe(?!), I am more calm and I'm in better mood in general. So basically, find what you like and stick to it. And this is coming from a very, VERY curious person, who constantly wants to try something new.







Products:

  • Maybeline Fit Me Foundation
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer
  • MAC Matte Lipstick - Velvet Teddy
  • L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
  • O.P.I. Nail polish - Dulce de leche
  • AURA  Stick Highlighter - Night Life


So these are my basics for daily use. It's literally all I've been using lately and it's enough.
There is some truth to the saying less is more.




Until Soon.

Other places to find 


 Donna October ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena