...a girl of many moods.

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Nassau, Bahamas ~ Part 2




These photos are way back from August ( my first month there; back when I had 10kg less lol - USA does that to you ) and November. I have so many photos, I don't know how to start editing all of it, and make posts, that's why I keep postponing my posts.
But I'm also really slow with making all those posts because my internet lately is so bad, I am not able to do more than Google, literally.
I prefer the one from January tho, just because the memories from that month are more intense. Anyway, I have to post all of the photos I have, mostly for me, as an online diary. And just in case my hard disk dies.
Enjoy!



















Until Soon.



Other places to find 


 Donna October ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena