...a girl of many moods.

Monday, May 28, 2018

Galicnik 🌿

Road trips are probably in my top 3 activities in life, I've said it before. Some better planned that others, like this one, fully equipped - champagne, confetti ( if you're confused just check out the video. )
Speaking of that, I started doing videos where I combine my favorite songs and shots from my everyday life or travel.
Cause I've been on so many trips, but I only have photos, and I feel like a lot of the behind the scenes moments are worth capturing. I'm not a videographer that's for sure, it's just a little something I like doing, mostly for me.
I love to record my memories.













Until Soon.



Other places to find 


 Donna October ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena