...a girl of many moods.

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Falmouth ~ Jamaica


To me, Jamaica will always be the place where I had the best calamari and cocktail ever and the place with the best street music and dancers. Also the place where you should be careful wherever you go.
I had a friend that used to say ' They should make a billboard about Jamaica that says - A shit hole worth seeing once and never again.' Lol. Harsh words, but I didn't say it, just letting you know different opinions.
I liked it. I filmed a video there, unfortunately all the footage got lost somehow, but I still have a few pictures, so I'm good.
The parts outside of the port are really dodgy and I wouldn't recommend going alone, or without a tour guide. 
Jamaica has nice beaches, but I'm really not a fan of that, so I was spending most of my time in restaurants, bars or just walking around and discovering cute shops and talking with locals.
Fun times.

















Lol, this last photo represents the 'sad & hard' part of ship life, when you are extremely tired or IPM ( This means, that you might be off duty, while the ship is docked in a port, but you are not allowed to go ashore, because you are on in port manning (IPM). ), so you are not able to go out and use the only 2 hours of free time that you have.







Until Soon.



Other places to find 



 Donna October ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena