...a girl of many moods.

Friday, July 13, 2018

Flower Fields & Random Thoughts





* Disclaimer: Some people asked me if I'm still gonna be doing posts from last year while I was away and yes, believe it or not, I still have to edit a lot of photos from 2017 to finish those travelling/ship life posts. I'm preparing the last post from those series for the end of the month, because of two reasons: 1. July 28th marks 1 year since I left & because in August I'll start travelling again and it has to be finished by then. *



Meanwhile...
I'm spending most of my time in nature. 
I'm also:
Taking photos & healing.
Reading & learning.
Trying to let go of the past & trying to find motivation for the future. 
Relaxing & questioning everything.
Laughing & crying.
Being productive & wasting time.


The usual.















Until Soon.



Other places to find 


 Donna October ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena