...a girl of many moods.

Friday, September 21, 2018

Joy by Dior

Last night I attended a cocktail promotion of the new fragrance by Dior - Joy.
The event was very well organised, I had an amazing time, and thanks to everyone involved.

Now, after I had the chance to test it even before it hit the stores here, this is my opinion.
It's a bottle of Joy.
This perfume is pure perfection. The name Joy fits so perfectly. It starts very floral, with a hint of citrus, which I love, but it has a depth which makes it great for every occasion and time of the day.
It's feminine and light, but that is not the best part.
After a while, when it stars to fade, and when all the middle and base notes
come through, it becomes more elegant and even more feminine, not overpowering
and it's certainly not gonna give you a headache like some perfumes would 
( I am very sensitive when it comes to scents and I can very easily get a headache
if a perfume is too strong or too sweet ), but it's also not too light
and it's not gonna go away very fast - it is very long lasting.
Every component of this perfume is well balanced, and I am so happy to say
that I finally found THE perfume.
A true bottle of Joy.













Until Soon.



Other places to find 



 Donna October ©



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena