...a girl of many moods.

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Kotor ~ Montenegro




Few words.



  • a port - it's great for the lovers of ships and marine life like myself. I don't live close to a sea/ocean/port so this was the closest fix I could get which reminded me of my time on board.
  • cats, cats, CATS! Everywhere.
  • it's extremely crowded - I had to wake up at 5am to take some of these photos, because starting from 6am there are already people on the streets even tho not everything is open until 8.
  • the beaches are not fancy, with white sand and blue water - which I don't mind, I couldn't care less about that - but some people might, so it's good to mention it






























Until Soon.



Other places to find 



 Donna October ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena