...a girl of many moods.

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Feel Good Saturday: Baking & Country Music

Gloomy Saturday mornings like this one are made for baking and country music.
Baking always cheers me up and makes me feel all warm and cozy. Also, country music. I am sure I lived somewhere in the deep south in one of my past lives.
Getting out of bed this morning was really hard, because the weather is so dark, wet and cold, it kills every bit of motivation you have. However, I somehow managed to get up, made myself a strong black coffee, went out and bought flowers for making the atmosphere at home more cheerful and spring-y. It's just how I cope with the darkness. And of course decided to bake, and I made lamingtons, which are probably one of my favorite desserts ever. 
I used this recipe: https://www.sweetestmenu.com/easy-homemade-lamingtons/  , very simple.
My plans for the rest of the day pretty much revolve around food, and that is basically how I spend my Saturdays during winter. 













Until Soon.



Other places to find 


 Donna October ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena