...a girl of many moods.

Saturday, March 16, 2019

New Tattoo ~ Cleopatra








So... I wanted to make this tattoo for so long. At first, I wanted it on a different part of my body, but then every time I tried to make an appointment, something kept on happening. Like I broke my phone twice, I spent all my money on fixing it, then there was a snowstorm and I wasn't really able to go anywhere.
And then, after all that time I kinda changed my mind about the location of it, and now I'm kinda glad I was stopped from all those little things, and now it's on my arm where it is, and I love it so much.
So, Cleopatra. It doesn't have anything to do with Egyptian history, it's actually inspired by my one of my favorite bands, The Lumineers. They made a whole album for a woman they named Cleopatra, and the story behind it it's very beautiful ( and kinda sad, but that's life right ). But ever since I heard that album, I think it was back in 2016 and I discovered it in a turning point of my life. I swear it helped me make some decisions, that otherwise I wouldn't have done them. Those songs were with me through some important parts of my life, and I have so many memories connected to those songs.
It's a beautiful story. How they managed to tell the woman's life story through compilation of songs and with such emotion and art... I just love it. 
This tattoo also means lot of other things. It was inspired by what I mentioned few sentences before, however it's also a homage to strong women in my life, to my mother... and lot's of other things, like how one little decision can change the whole course to our life.








Until Soon.



Other places to find 


 Donna October ©

1 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena