...a girl of many moods.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Feel Good Saturday ~ Emotional Outlet









Long time, no (see) speak.
I was gonna make this post about random October/November/autumn favorites, but when i sat down and clicked New Post i realized that a didn't really have time this past few months to even think about irrelevant stuff like favorites.
And these Feel Good Saturday posts are usually deeper than that.
Even though this blog is an outlet for my emotions, whether they are negative or positive, being really bad with words when i lack motivation, my photos were the only emotional outlet for these couple of months.
Everyone that knows me, will now that 99% of my photos are filled with subliminal messages, and if you are a bit more analytical and curious, you'll know exactly what i'm going through by just looking at them.


As the great Ansel Adams said:

“You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.” 


This will forever be my favorite quote.





Now, i don't really know if this post has any direction, and i don't exactly know what i wanted to say, basically, as the title says, i needed an outlet for my emotions.
For everything i've been through so far this year.
And i know it's early to reflect on 2016, that's a December kinda thing, but honestly, this year. THIS YEAR. What the actual fuck.
Can a year be the best and the worst at the same time?
If i had to choose a word to describe it, i'd say it was most memorable. Or life changing. Those things could be bad or good, depends on how you look at it. And i have the option to look on the bright or the dark side, and i think so far, i am looking on the bright side.
I also want a new tattoo, to mark this crazy, crazy year.
With November being almost over, i have bittersweet emotions. I have a love-hate relationship with this time of the year. You know, holidays and stuff.
Oh, and talking about holidays, check out this movie if you're into the horror genre http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4419364/ .
It's amazing.

Wow, this post turned out to be a creative mess.
Yeah, i guess that's all for today.


Until Soon.


Other places to find me https://www.instagram.com/donnaoctober/ 



Donna October ©



22 comments:

  1. I think I can say the same about my 2016... both bad and amazing at the same time. Memorable, without a doubt. I hope what's coming for you is just wonderful and great and everything you were hoping for :)
    xx
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post!
    Have a good Sunday!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quote!!! Never heard about this before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting post ) Thanks for sharing)
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena