...a girl of many moods.

Friday, December 30, 2016

What A Year! 2016 ♥




I thought that my previous post was the last for 2016, but i feel like i can't let go of 2016 that easily.
So many things have happened, and now that the year is over i feel lots of things, mostly nostalgia.
I don't know if i can go into details and sum up the year, because lot of the things that happened are really private and i don't share private details here, but i'll try my best.
When i look back at 2016 i am amazed. It was magical, from beginning to the end. Of course there were bad things, there were tears, there were mistakes, but 2016 was the year when i took control over my emotions and with that i chose happiness, and i didn't let anything to ruin the magic.
This year was all about finding myself, taking control over my emotions as i previously said, it was the year of unexpected new friendships, meeting new people and opening up myself to the world a little bit more, it was the year of unexpected good surprises, it was the year when the trip around Europe happened - something i will never forget, it was the year of all those exciting hiking adventures, the year of new chances for the future, the year of trying out new things and taking risks & last but not least, the year of broken hearts and new beginnings. 
And this is the first time in my life that i don't have New Years resolutions. Because New Years resolutions are all about changing yourself, and for the first time in years i don't feel the need to change myself, i finally understand myself and the way i think.
 2016 will forever be in my heart.
And when it comes to life lessons, this year i've learned two things: You are in control. And the one and only: It only happens if it doesn't matter, it comes without effort. Oh and yes, always have faith.


And here's a photo collage of some of the highlights of 2016.
What a year!




Happy New Year!


Until Soon.


Other places to find me https://www.instagram.com/donnaoctober/ 


 Donna October ©







13 comments:

  1. It's so cool that you had an amazing year! I dream about trip around Europe!
    Have even better 2017 year!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Среќна Нова и се најубаво во новата <3

    http://teona.mk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena