- 80 gr butter
- 250 gr dark chocolate
- 130 gr sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 50 gr all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp espresso
- Preheat the oven to 170'C.
- Melt the butter and the chocolate on low temperature.
- Add the espresso in the melted chocolate.
- Add the sugar before the eggs, so that the temperature of the melted chocolate gets cooler and it won't cook your eggs.
- Then, add the eggs while mixing the batter, and finally add the flour and the cocoa powder.
- Mix the batter until it gets smooth and lump-free.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the surface of the brownies starts to crack.