...a girl of many moods.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Feel Good Saturday ~ It's Been A While



It's really been a while since i made one of these FeelGoodSaturday posts. There are many reasons behind that, i don't even know where to begin explaining that i've been so busy, i lost track of time, and now i can't even remember when was the last FeelGoodSaturday post, i have to scroll way back on my blog. I've been doing some fun things in the past few months, and i could've made a few posts about those things, but i am honestly obsessed with Instagram, and it's become my photo diary of the things i am doing and my everyday life, so i guess THAT is the main reason why i'm neglecting the blog. Also, there are the not so fun days of my life when i don't feel like doing anything, except for watching ID Discovery, which is a second obsession of mine. So, this rainy morning i felt really productive ( even tho it's gloomy outside and i can't wait for spring ) i got up early, made some pancakes for me and my boyfriend, and i decided to make a quick post, instead of just posting a photo on instagram. So, that's about it. I really hope i'll be making these posts more regularly because they are my absolute favorite. Hope you're all having a great weekend and Happy Valentines day! :)




Other places to find me https://www.instagram.com/donnaoctober/ 

Until Soon.

Donna October ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena