...a girl of many moods.

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween





For today, my plan was to write a Horror Movies I've Seen Part 6 ( or 7?! ), but um, I guess I will leave that for some other time.
October went by so fast, wow.
But it was a good one, sunny and bright.
Not as sunny as the last one which I spent in the Caribbean, but still. 
I prefer this.
I was very busy I can't even remember all the things I did this month. Worked a lot, slept a lot, watched The Haunting of Hill House a lot.
Anyway, I had to do a Halloween appreciation post, so here a few pics of me with a black cat and a painting of a black cat, made by my friend https://www.instagram.com/dimitrieska_k/
Much love.












Until Soon.



Other places to find 



 Donna October ©


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena