...a girl of many moods.

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Saint Thomas ~ U.S. Virgin Islands




These photos were taken literally a week before hurricane Irma. I was lucky enough to see the beauty of this island, the small streets, the cute coffee/brunch places, souvenir shops, the blue water, the friendly locals. It's sad what happened there, and honestly I have no information if they received all the help they needed to rebuild the place. I did a little research online, but I cannot find a correct and updated information. I can only hope so. And I hope the people there are back on their feet, because the damage was horrible...

I remember entering in one souvenir shop and I wanted to buy something for my niece, but we were kinda in a rush so I said to the lady "I'll be back next week, see you then." And then next week the hurricane happened and I never went back there, I don't even know if that lady and her shop are okay.
Just another example of how unpredictable life is and that you should just do things whenever you get the chance...















Until Soon.



Other places to find 


 Donna October ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena